Some recent mono shots

Ha.....been doing some recent mono shots myself to relieve some boredom.
Do like the second but unusually I prefer the last for the inky quality of the light hitting the smooth curving foreground rocks and strong contrast.
Thanks Scott

Lovely set Alf, I am drawn towards the first image, I'm a sucker for reflections. I do like the other 2 as well but that 1st one ticks my boxes.

Good set but #2 is the winner here for me - excellent shot.

Thanks Jason

Nice set Alf- No2 is the better shot for me too :)

Les

Thanks Les

Lovely set Alf, I am drawn towards the first image, I'm a sucker for reflections. I do like the other 2 as well but that 1st one ticks my boxes.

Thanks dale

I like as Scott says three although these reflections in one are nice

Thanks Steve

Number 3 for me as well - those wet rocks work so well in B&W

Thanks Dave

Personally no 1 is very good - the rest are not for me. 2 I feel could be cropped in a lot tighter.

Thanks

Number one is my favourite, with two coming in a close second. Good Set.

Lovely content and composition in all three images I personally like number 3 the best with punchier tones and contrast :)
All 3 images have lots of potential for processing all in all excellent work (y)

Wonderful (as always) monochrome images Alf.
Instantly makes me want to make a trip North.

Lovely content and composition in all three images I personally like number 3 the best with punchier tones and contrast :)
All 3 images have lots of potential for processing all in all excellent work (y)

Thanks Phil
They can of course be processed differently these are what i felt was right at the time.

Wonderful (as always) monochrome images Alf.
Instantly makes me want to make a trip North.

Thanks Alan

Great stuff.

Thanks arChi

Back