Some shots from around Liverpool.

Edit My Images
No
Some shots from Gormley in Liverpool.

Some crazy artist guy has put 100 Iron Figures in the beach there, each buried to different heights/depths. They all look out to sea, they seem to be longing for whatever is out there. Its a very strange mood he has created.

beam800.jpg

ferry2800.jpg

Ferry800.jpg

Figure800.jpg

man800.jpg

pier2800.jpg

Pier800.jpg

pipe800.jpg

C+C welcome. I havent finished processing these yet, so may add more later.

On a non photography note, is Liverpool goth/rock/emo city or what? I was absolutely bowled over at the numbers of em. The last place i expected to see this was outside the Liver Building but there was THOUSANDS!! Seems almost the norm in Liverpool!!

Cheers,

On a non photography note, is Liverpool goth/rock/emo city or what? I was absolutely bowled over at the numbers of em. The last place i expected to see this was outside the Liver Building but there was THOUSANDS!! Seems almost the norm in Liverpool!!

Yeah thats normal. Its because someone decided to build a shopping center on their old home. Kinda feels like a Hitchcock movie walking through them all ;) The shots aren't too bad. They could do with some more contrast, warming up.

Hmmm they do seem to have lost some colour in the conversions! Ill have to fire up PS tommorow and see how i can fix that.

Thanks for the comments, and the confirmation that i didnt just walk through a film set for "Day of the Goths" :LOL:

Wierd though as now they have had a new shopping centre made for them, they still hang around at the courts :shrug:
Pretty good for pictures of skaters if you feel the need though. (y)
Great images by the way - it was Anthony Gormley that put the figures there - the same guy that did the Angel of the North (oo er :LOL: )

Wierd though as now they have had a new shopping centre made for them, they still hang around at the courts :shrug:
Pretty good for pictures of skaters if you feel the need though. (y)

The new Quiggins is pretty empty. Going to take time for it to grow back to what it was. I guess they like the law courts and the Pier head because its a nice big open space.

I know where you mean. I've got a lot of shots from there, but yours arent loading for me :(

Back