matt
Edit My Images
Yes
seagul4.jpg

seagul2.jpg

birds2.jpg

nemo.jpg

comments welcomed!

Full auto for all of them, with a smidge of sharpening, noise removal and some tweaking

f***,
i think the student has become the master,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nice shots buddy, u realy are a natural 8)

little more DOF ( or higher shutter speed) on the fish to eliminate the slight tail blur, depending on distance the flying seagull would benefit from a burst of fill flash,others are great, i like the finches the best
but hey, who am i to judge anothers pictures :wink:

MyPix

MyPix said:
f***,
i think the student has become the master,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nice shots buddy, u realy are a natural 8)

little more DOF ( or higher shutter speed) on the fish to eliminate the slight tail blur, depending on distance the flying seagull would benefit from a burst of fill flash,others are great, i like the finches the best
but hey, who am i to judge anothers pictures :wink:

MyPix

cheers Vince, i dont think i'm quiet that good yet but i appreciate your comments m8!

I love the first seagull shot, very unique and humourous [smilie=t:

I would have to agree with MyPix's comments on the others, the flying seagull would have been a tad better with some fill in flash or if you had used spot metering you may have got a slightly better exposed shot, the three birds have a lot of character and the exposuer looks good too, it looks like the one on the right is chairing a meeting ;)

Is that the same gull as mine Matt he looks familiar :?

And you found Nemo.

Nice Piccies Matt. The three birdies on the branch my fave.

Publish some data :wink:

all auto!

will get some exif later chap

Back