Critique Some slow shutters of the beach in Alvor

I like them all. The colours are great. The cliffs/rocks in the first 2 look like they're floating. Quite surreal. The last 2 remind me of massive shark fins ;-)

nice set. No. 3 for me. Just like the simplicity of it, and with one slight reservation, the composition. Might have put just a little more space to the right.

A very nice set.
I'm especially drawn to the simplicity of the last one.

nice set. No. 3 for me. Just like the simplicity of it, and with one slight reservation, the composition. Might have put just a little more space to the right.

I will check but I don't think that one is cropped at all. Was on widest length and didn't want to go back any further on the sand as I was getting dry horrible sand in the shot not nice smooth wet sand.

Beautiful set, 1 & 3 definitely, but the fact the massive rock looks like its floating in 1 tops the post.. lovely!

Have you got anything printed on aluminium before? I got a portrait done recently. Now it was a themed portrait, a lot of makeup, wig, etc., a lot of blues and whites. I was warned that it may not be suitable but went ahead anyway. They were right! (DSCL). The colour reproduction just wasn't good enough. Personally I don't think aluminium is the way to go with any of these to be honest. I would go for acrylic myself and No. 2. (despite having expressed a preference for No 3 previously! I just think No.2 would look best hanging on the wall. Probably because there is a greater range of colours).

Back