Some snaps of snowy Suffolk

Name
Justin
Edit My Images
No
We were snowed in a couple of days ago (until the farmer came out with his tractor) so I went out armed with just the camera and the dog and looked for some snowy minimalism, it's amazing how snow transforms the landscape and makes you see the familiar with fresh eyes.

Added a few more on my blog... https://www.justinminns.co.uk/blog/2021/2/11/set-adrift-again

Last edited:
Like the penultimate image, but all interesting (y)

Very nice images, No. 3 for me, very minimalist.
Nearly all the snow has disappeared from my area of South London.

Lovely set, the 1st and 4th image are lovely, the 1st should be on your wall.

These are all rather nice. No. 1 is a lovely balanced composition. I do think they would look good in B/W also.
Thanks, yes I agree. I normally do this sort of thing in mono and probably will convert some of them but I quite liked the little bit of colour so left it on all of them for consitency

Really like number 1, The Camera Club judge in me would flip it so it flows as we read but not for everyone

Thanks, I have heard that comment once or twice at camera clubs but have never found it to make any real difference to how comfortable it feels visually

Thanks, I have heard that comment once or twice at camera clubs but have never found it to make any real difference to how comfortable it feels visually
I think it depends on the viewer. I definitely warm to images more that run left to right as they grab my attention immediately as I naturally scan from the left as if reading

Back