Somerset Freezing Fog

Very nice, wonderful imagery. The 2nd image is almost haunting, that should be on your wall!

Love these. There were so many times this week that I wish I could've been out on the Mendips!
Thanks, and I know what you mean...it has been pretty good conditions down here recently, compared to what we normally have to suffer! :)

Love these mike - very nice images.
Both are magical.
I love the first one
First one for me nicely framed with the trees on either side linking into
the central point .
Fabulous!
Two cracking images!
Two great shots with wonderful mood.
wonderful!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments...glad you liked them! In those conditions it would've been pretty difficult to take a bad shot, to be honest! :)

They're crackers! A good frost really brings trees to life.

Very nice, wonderful imagery. The 2nd image is almost haunting, that should be on your wall!
Thanks...I think the second was probably my favourite of the afternoon! I may take your advice and get it up on the wall! :)

Two great images, but - oh! - that second one has something really wonderful, especially with those swings.

There's something special about the swing being in there.
Yes, though 2 swings, but I confess I didn’t notice the far one till I looked on Flickr, not sure why, I suppose it’s the forum software. Both very nice though.

The swings definitely add something eerie but just annoying that the left hand one wasn't hanging still when I took the shot, so it isn't quite perpendicular...bl**dy kids enjoying themselves in the woods while I'm trying to take photos!!

"Excellent" set of images Mike, nothing more to be said.

There's something special about the swing being in there.
Two great images, but - oh! - that second one has something really wonderful, especially with those swings.
Yes, though 2 swings, but I confess I didn’t notice the far one till I looked on Flickr, not sure why, I suppose it’s the forum software. Both very nice though.
"Excellent" set of images Mike, nothing more to be said.

Thanks, all, for the nice comments...glad you like them! :)

Back