Something Seasonal... THE HAUNTED STUDIO.

TheBigYin

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I've just been working my way through my old files and re-processing some of my still-life work after losing lots of finished pictures in a computer crash.

Whilst examining a shot I took back in February, I noticed something that made my heart race a little...

See if you can find it...

Psalm 23 by The Big Yin, on Flickr

View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_big_yin/21424531352

Looks Like the Ghost of Rembrandt's been keeping an eye on my work all this time... ;)

Last edited:
is it that it looks like there is a person in the top section of the hour glass from the reflections?

IIRC, you posted this a while back, Mark - and revealed the secret then! Can't remember exactly when, where, who, why or what it is - or can I?

Stocked up with sweets for beggars with menaces but hoping the outside light being off will discourage them!

IIRC, you posted this a while back, Mark - and revealed the secret then! Can't remember exactly when, where, who, why or what it is - or can I?

It's coming to something when your memory is better than mine mate ;)

I very probably have posted it before in fairness, and there IS a spoiler at the bottom of the OP, which explains all - but, in the "spirit" of spoilers, please read it, then keep schtumm... ;)

Last edited:
How cool is that? (y)

A reflected person, a reflected soft box, the glasses have no lenses,

A reflected person, a reflected soft box, the glasses have no lenses,

Well, you're right on the Softbox... This one was an "out-take", because I'd forgotten to put the "faux window gobo" in place

As to the others... not so much :)

As a complete non-sequitur - have you read/seen A Face to the World by Laura Cumming? If you have, you'll see why I mentioned it. If you haven't - you might enjoy it. I did.

As a complete non-sequitur - have you read/seen A Face to the World by Laura Cumming? If you have, you'll see why I mentioned it. If you haven't - you might enjoy it. I did.

Added to the "if I get any book tokens/amazon vouchers for christmas" list... looks interesting (y)

Long exposure :whistle:

Not really, but as per my usual still-life stuff, it was an Awful long time in the composition... :)

Back