Sorry.... More Bempton Gannets

nice 3 more weeks and I,m on my way for a week

No need to say sorry!

Lovely stuff (y)

Absolutely.

Great shots. Just what I needed to see. We're (my wife and I) are off there tomorrow until Friday. We're staying on Flamborough Head.

Any tips ...anyone? I saw a video and it looks like insect repellent would be useful. Maybe it was midsummer.

Absolutely.

Great shots. Just what I needed to see. We're (my wife and I) are off there tomorrow until Friday. We're staying on Flamborough Head.

Any tips ...anyone? I saw a video and it looks like insect repellent would be useful. Maybe it was midsummer.
The only tip i can give you is head north to Bempton about 2/3 miles away and enjoy the spectacle. There are plenty of opportunities for great shots of Gannet's, Puffins, Razorbills, Guillimotts kittiwakes and Fulmar's.
Enjoy your few days there.

The only tip i can give you is head north to Bempton about 2/3 miles away and enjoy the spectacle. There are plenty of opportunities for great shots of Gannet's, Puffins, Razorbills, Guillimotts kittiwakes and Fulmar's.
Enjoy your few days there.

Sorry..I meant any tips about Bempton cliffs. We're staying in Flamborough but are going for the birds at Bempton. I aim to get there early mornings and again in the evening.

Cracking set of images what is access like for disabled please ?
There is partial disabled access to the cliff tops with viewing gantry's being accessible, but as far as the whole reserve is concerned some parts would be more difficult.
If conditions are wet some paths can become very slippery and muddy.

Back