Sound of Ulva

Edit My Images
Yes
Lobster pots on the Isle of Mull taken last October.

1D Mark II ,Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
1/15s f/8.0 at 17.0mm iso100 .
ND grad & CP filters.

C&C most welcome.

Larger version here;
http://www.pbase.com/lamlash/image/72579223/original

large.jpg

lovely shot Cameron.

Good composition with nice foreground interest, some nice reflections and an interesting sky.

Thats a great photo very well processed. Good result.

I was wondering from the title how you "hear" a photo, but I was just being dim.:shake:

Thats a great photo very well processed. Good result.

I was wondering from the title how you "hear" a photo, but I was just being dim.:shake:

Must be an age thing Old G as I thought that at first ;)
Super pic Garnock (y)
Paul

Really beautiful pic of a really beautiful place.

One question though - on my screen (which I recalibrated yesterday) the left hand side, and the pots looks quite dark (even on the larger pic)- Now this could very well be my screen as I say i may have recalibrated incorrectly, but other pics are looking ok. (so far). Any thoughts (and as I say don't take this as a slur on the pic coz ITS NOT)

Really beautiful pic of a really beautiful place.

One question though - on my screen (which I recalibrated yesterday) the left hand side, and the pots looks quite dark (even on the larger pic)- Now this could very well be my screen as I say i may have recalibrated incorrectly, but other pics are looking ok. (so far). Any thoughts (and as I say don't take this as a slur on the pic coz ITS NOT)

I'd have another go if I wuz you. Looks damn fine to me

Yep,i`ve seen this picture before in another forum and i must say....this time i will vote it as top notch aswell.

Nice shot Garnock, Love this scenary.

I also know that you Dimitri have some stunning images tucked away on your hard drive..;)

Lets be seeing some.:D

What a lovely shot. Got a really nice old school feeling about it. Cracking! (y) (y) (y)

Back