South Coast NSW

Edit My Images
No
I post so infrequently these days, something I need to change. I much prefer the feedback I receive here compared to some likes on Instagram.

Here is a shot I took on a weekend away down the South Coast of NSW, the area has by many accounts a world class coastline for photographers, and I'm not disputing that! This was taken next to the place we were staying at sunset, not one of the popular spots, but still has plenty interesting formations to photograph.

p925640332-4.jpg

I can see why it's popular, it looks an interesting place to shoot with the rock formations and waves coming in. Looks like the foreground sea has taken in a purple-ish tinge in this shot however, farther out sea colours seem to be more accurate.

I must say I kind of like that purplish tinge to it. It works with the long shutter speed and makes it look a little other worldly. At least to my eyes!

I can see why it's popular, it looks an interesting place to shoot with the rock formations and waves coming in. Looks like the foreground sea has taken in a purple-ish tinge in this shot however, farther out sea colours seem to be more accurate.

I must say I kind of like that purplish tinge to it. It works with the long shutter speed and makes it look a little other worldly. At least to my eyes!

Cheers guys, I see the purple tinge now. Easy to fix in PP, never noticed it before. Fresh eyes always help!!!

Back