Southport Pier

I must have been driving past you when you took those. I'd been out since before dawn and CBA stopping the car. Well done.

2 lovely shots
is the pier a good place to be when the airshow is on ?
or where would be best for getting shots ?

Both are excellent - the colours in No2 are what makes this my fave :) Well done.

2 lovely shots
is the pier a good place to be when the airshow is on ?
or where would be best for getting shots ?
Not sure if they let you on the pier for the airshow. If they do it will cost an arm and a leg. The Commissars at Bootle Council keep changing the rules but whatever they do is aimed at making as much money as possible.
This year's rules could well be different from last so you will just have to keep your eyes peeled.

@holty Just had a root around the air show. Yes you can get on the pier, £65 to you sir - each day.
Discounted rate for Friday night - a snip at £45.
Look on the bright side - it's not open to the puiblic so you'll only have the expense account types down there.

@holty Just had a root around the air show. Yes you can get on the pier, £65 to you sir - each day.
Discounted rate for Friday night - a snip at £45.
Look on the bright side - it's not open to the puiblic so you'll only have the expense account types down there.

as I'm up in Scotland i was just trying to get some local info before driving down there
just looking for a good viewpoint

Nice shots I prefer the second

Back