Spa 6h Classic 2017

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
A few shots from my recent trip over to Belgium to cover this great event.

1) Chevron B8 heading down to Eau Rouge
Spa6Heures-1-136 by Matty, on Flickr

2) Lola Aston Martin in the new Masters Endurance Legends series
Spa6Heures-1-70 by Matty, on Flickr

3) Quite Iconic
Spa6Heures-1-60 by Matty, on Flickr

4) Having a nosey
Spa6Heures-1-19 by Matty, on Flickr

5) Team Orders
Spa6Heures-1-103 by Matty, on Flickr

6) No Sat-Nav required
Spa6Heures-1-151 by Matty, on Flickr

7) Head for Red Water
Spa6Heures-1-160 by Matty, on Flickr

8) Ford Fusion
Spa6Heures-1-124 by Matty, on Flickr

Thanks for looking - C&C Welcome

I'm not sure about the yellow & red blotches in number 2, but other than that a superb set for me. The light apparently pouring from the headlamp openings in the last image looks amazing.

Nice job Matty, 6,7 & 8 for me, it looks like you made the most of the access to the circuit, I would love to try that.

I'm not sure about the yellow & red blotches in number 2, but other than that a superb set for me. The light apparently pouring from the headlamp openings in the last image looks amazing.

Thanks, it was my first pop at playing with flashed long exposures with cars, so it was interesting to see what could be achieved. Glad the rest work for you on the most part!

Nice job Matty, 6,7 & 8 for me, it looks like you made the most of the access to the circuit, I would love to try that.

Cheers Paul, I've done a few events at Spa now, so it was a case of trying to find something a little different from what I've shot before. I can never resist the inside of Eau Rouge for a quick adrenaline hit though! Much appreciated, I hope you get chance to head over there sometime!

Very different from the 'usual' motorsport shots and all the better for it, my picks 2. 3 & 7 :)

Nice varied set as always Matthew. You certainly put a lot of effort in to get the goods! Well done dude.

Much appreciated kind Sir

Great set, I like number 2, great colour and just a bit different.

Thanks Paul. I've always been a fan of a little colour blur, and I have a soft spot for the reds and yellows of Spa!

Very different from the 'usual' motorsport shots and all the better for it, my picks 2. 3 & 7 :)

Thanks Gramps, I do make an effort to try and do something a little different. Glad this conveys itself through the shots!

#2 & #3 are my favourites Matty from a great all round set. It's a circuit I've always liked when I've seen it on TV.

More top quality work!

2 & 3 my faves.

Thanks very much, really appreciated. 3 is one of those shots that I seem to make every time I am at Soa, I just can’t resist!

#2 & #3 are my favourites Matty from a great all round set. It's a circuit I've always liked when I've seen it on TV.

Thanks Neil, it’s certainly the most interesting track I have shot at, though having been a good few times, it’s getting harder to find new compositions now. It’s also really good spectator side, both for viewing and photography, so if you ever get chance, I am sure you wouldn’t be disappointed with a visit for a race!

Back