Spaghetti and a pullback

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
What it says on the tin...

Kinda fun to photograph, weirdly enough. Simple setup, cool results I thought.

Thanks for looking :)

Spaghetti by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

PERSONAL-63.jpg

The husband snapped this one... They say it's bad luck to put (new) shoes on a table. Good thing these were my old mucky ones. ;)
Food-110.jpg

1 & 2 are nice, but 3 is the most interesting of the spag shots

The best by far though is the BTS and the apparent boredom of your dog :D

Great shot that, well done hubby :)

Dave
Cheers Dave. I'd have to agree with you, 3 is my favourite and likely to go up on the wall in the kitchen.

And yes, she was bored, but there was food (albeit uncooked) on the table... she'd never be far behind. :)
And I'll tell my husband you complimented his photo lol

Always a pleasure to see your work and the behind the scenes look at how you achieve it!

Lovely all round..

Good stuff, I particularly like #1 for the lighting and the subtle twist in the pasta, thanks for showing the pull-backs it's always interesting and informative to see how people create such good photos.

Great leg action Beth ;-)
On a serious note. Yes the results are great. Glad everyone makes a mess of the whole room when taking photos too !!!

Gaz

Always a pleasure to see your work and the behind the scenes look at how you achieve it!

Lovely all round..

Thanks very much Jacques, much appreciated. I think BTS are a really good learning tool so I like to provide them when I can remember to take them lol :) And if someone has a suggestion of how it could be improved, then I'm always happy to hear.

Good stuff, I particularly like #1 for the lighting and the subtle twist in the pasta, thanks for showing the pull-backs it's always interesting and informative to see how people create such good photos.

Thanks very much Chris. I actually was trying to take the picture standing straight upright. I tied the pasta up in mug (that you see in one of the pullbacks) and this was the position it fell in naturally when I put it on the table. I thought it would look better. Never tried straightening them. :) Funny how you start with one idea, and it naturally leads to something else.

Great leg action Beth ;-)
On a serious note. Yes the results are great. Glad everyone makes a mess of the whole room when taking photos too !!!

Gaz

Cheers Gaz. I'm afraid I'm a bugger for making a big mess. You should have seen the mess from the fish tank food scape! :)

I like your work a lot.:)

Thanks very much, Richard. Very kind of you to say. :)

I'm getting bored of these pictures

The constant delivery of excellence. Mind you the dog looks bored

Haha.. thanks Skiking. You had me going for a sec. :)
Tizzy is very good at looking bored... but she's a happy dog and always by my side. She's a little princess (aka wimp) :)

Thanks for the comments peeps!

Back