Spanish village in morning mist

Edit My Images
No
We went to Ujué the other day. It’s a beautiful little medieval village in northern Spain. It’s on top of a mountain/hill and I think there’s only one road that leads to the village. The fog was quite intense and cold and it made the raw file almost look black and while. That’s why I decided to keep it that way :) 2940AF47-F2B0-4C8B-A37E-8B44F980E476.jpeg

Certainly a different (many would say better) take on a "Spanish" photograph. I would never have guessed it's location, then again I've only ever seen holiday snaps.
I like it, don't think there's anything I could add critique wise.

this is the only centred shot which i have seen which works...takes the eye left and right instead of tunnelling it down the middle
great mood and composition
cheers
geof

Thank you guys!

I’m not really good with architecture stuff, but this one seemed like an easy one.
I was hoping to get some landscape shots on that day but the fog was so intense. So I tried to do the best with my situation :giggle:

We went through the Pyrenees indeed! Could spend the whole winter there. I used to live in south France for a while. Just an hour away from the border. One of my favourite places in Europe so far.

Where in the Pyrenees is your location? You don’t have to tell me exactly where if you Do t want to, but just so that I have an idea :)

We went through the Pyrenees indeed! Could spend the whole winter there. I used to live in south France for a while. Just an hour away from the border. One of my favourite places in Europe so far.

Where in the Pyrenees is your location? You don’t have to tell me exactly where if you Do t want to, but just so that I have an idea :)

In and around the Ordesa Valley.

Feast your eyes on my best ever years photography all there

http://www.sftphotography.co.uk/landscape-photography-my-top-ten-images-of-2019/

Thanks for sharing those pictures. I can totally see what you mean. It seems like a beautiful area. Should put it on my list to check it out if we end up going back through the Pyrenees

Very nice shot, and nicely presented.

George.

Back