Sparring Buzzards

Great action well caught Roger, the reflexes don't seem bad at all!

I love the action in the first in particular - if it was mine I'd clone out the 3 dark spots in the BG, but this is a very good shot (y)

Mike

Great action images Roger nicely captured !

Great action well caught Roger, the reflexes don't seem bad at all!

I love the action in the first in particular - if it was mine I'd clone out the 3 dark spots in the BG, but this is a very good shot (y)

Mike
Thanks Mike, valid point on the spots, (they are Canada Geese), I think I was blind to the background. :)

Great action images Roger nicely captured !
Thanks Chris :)

A lovely capture Roger and well deserved home page image :)

another great shot from the Master
also liked you shots of the feeding periguine brilliant

Nice work and well caught Gramps
Thanks Kev, comments appreciated as always.

another great shot from the Master
also liked you shots of the feeding periguine brilliant
Or 'master of none' as SWMBO reminds me ... right place, right time again :)

Wow I am impressed, lovely capture.

Wonderful captures. They put our military jet manoeuvres to shame. Such is Nature.

Wonderful captures. They put our military jet manoeuvres to shame. Such is Nature.
Thank you John, yes amazing how frequently nature sets the lead :)

ey up mate seen this but to capture it you blummin star !!

roger top for me Wez's water and the lower bird's up turned feet, For me mate some of your best !!
well done bro seriously cool
take care
Stu

ey up mate seen this but to capture it you blummin star !!

roger top for me Wez's water and the lower bird's up turned feet, For me mate some of your best !!
well done bro seriously cool
take care
Stu

Cheers Stu ... poetic as ever :D

:D what can I? say rushing tis all:D

very cool mate,ya know that courtship thing, where one goes right up shuts wings and for a split second is a bird on a stick with no blummin stick;) before the dive..... I've always wanted to shoot that mate I adore just seeing it but tis a goal since camera became an obsession. So yours are very special to me and seriously well done.
love them buddy

Stu

:D what can I? say rushing tis all:D

very cool mate,ya know that courtship thing, where one goes right up shuts wings and for a split second is a bird on a stick with no blummin stick;) before the dive..... I've always wanted to shoot that mate I adore just seeing it but tis a goal since camera became an obsession. So yours are very special to me and seriously well done.
love them buddy

Stu
Glad you like it Stu, I know how much you like getting out to see nature in action. :)

A nice set of images, the 1st is the winner for me, shows both upper under underside of these birds in the same image...Like these.
Thanks Mark, appreciate your taking the time to comment. :)

Roger, my comments on Image #1 would be, obviously IMHO,
  • The bg is oversaturated, particularly the blue
  • There are maybe six blobs in the bg - that spoit the image - they should be cloned out/in
  • I would probably look at a slight straightening of the horizontals
  • There is still little (dark) noise in the bg
The processing of the birds is very good, but maybe just a slight touch of too much black

Roger, my comments on Image #1 would be, obviously IMHO,
  • The bg is oversaturated, particularly the blue
  • There are maybe six blobs in the bg - that spoit the image - they should be cloned out/in
  • I would probably look at a slight straightening of the horizontals
  • There is still little (dark) noise in the bg
The processing of the birds is very good, but maybe just a slight touch of too much black
Thanks for commenting Bill. :)

Only just seen these there very very nice and to get one from the top and one from the bottom shows them well.
Rob.

Only just seen these there very very nice and to get one from the top and one from the bottom shows them well.
Rob.
Thanks Rob, it was nice to get them both together in flight :)

Back