Spit

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
This photo would ordinarily go straight in the bin, it's not in focus for a start - owing to the fact I took it whilst walking with a 1.4 lens which is slow which has a slow AF mechanism - this shot was part of a few test shots to see what it could cope with when used in this way.

Why I've shared it is because this guy seemed to be comfortable with ejecting his bodily fluids with an audience just metres away.

I've spat outdoors before, because I had to - there difference being that I'd save it until I believed I was on my own, it's pretty disgusting imo.

I'm just struggling to get my head around this guys mentality..

Spit by dancook1982, on Flickr

This photo would ordinarily go straight in the bin, it's not in focus for a start - owing to the fact I took it whilst walking with a 1.4 lens which is slow which has a slow AF mechanism - this shot was part of a few test shots to see what it could cope with when used in this way.

Why I've shared it is because this guy seemed to be comfortable with ejecting his bodily fluids with an audience just metres away.

I've spat outdoors before, because I had to - there difference being that I'd save it until I believed I was on my own, it's pretty disgusting imo.

I'm just struggling to get my head around this guys mentality..

Spit by dancook1982, on Flickr

Disgusting habit that some seem more than comfortable with. Even proud of. Bit like an animal marking its territory!

No reflection on your photography, but I find that disgusting.

Back