Spitfire

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
This time this one is real ....I do wish I could post a larger image and add the Merlins roar

What makes him more special is he has no registration markings at all

_DSC0077-Copy.jpg

It did a brilliant flypast at Hibaldstow for an RAF reunion and will try a tighter crop

well worth the wait Paul thanks for telling us the Spit was doing a flypast as its my Fav warbird and the sound is just so good

Cheers Alex was a brilliant day, A bit sombre at the ceremony but a nice day for the RAF veterans.

This was a hard shot as he got to this point then turned(banked) to the right fast so it was a hit or miss jobbie and we all got it lol

Last one for me too DM (y)

Two very nice shots, great capture of the last one and prefer the cropped version of no.1 Well Done.

Is there any photoshop guru who could have a go at the first pic and see if theres a cracker in there I will send the original by email

Thanks

Is there any photoshop guru who could have a go at the first pic and see if theres a cracker in there I will send the original by email

Thanks

Had a quick fiddle
there might be a little bit left in there not sure
The blue / turquoise need turning down a bit as well
but I don't know the original colour

Before

after

Copy_DM.jpg

And heres another

_DSC0080-1.jpg

P.S Cobra The edits you emailed me are superb mate I think I am gonna try and see if I can do the same
or something near to what you have done in the last one....Thanks

Also would you put it here as I cant cut n paste the pic .....cheers

Pete

Last edited:
P.S Cobra The edits you emailed me are superb mate I think I am gonna try and see if I can do the same
or something near to what you have done in the last one....Thanks

Also would you put it here as I cant cut n paste the pic .....cheers

Pete

No worries Pete Glad they came out OK (y)
Not sure which edit you mean it could be either of these two
I'll delete the one you don't want just shout

BTW just right click "save as" and then you can upload to your photo storage site (y)

spit-1.jpg

Spit-II.jpg

Chris....I am trying for the angle in the first and the sepia in the second and also going to try to age it but as my last (model) spit shows my photoshopping needs a little help lol

Heres my effort mate.
It only took about 2-3 minutes and would probably be better with a bit more time spent, but you get the idea.....

dangermouse.jpg

Dean:)

Thanks to both of you as you have certainly given me something to work on but one question to the both of you, If you look at the pilot in my attemt he seems washed away yet he is still prominent in both of your takes how do you do this(y)

In CS3 ( I don't know what you are using so I will assume)
use the sponge tool to "saturate" the pilot
you also might need to select the "sharpen tool" and just a little
"touch" with that as well.
all I have done to your picture below is given it quite a severe sharpen (overall not selective)
HTH

DM_bnw-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back