Splash in a glass..

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I tried something a little different, i was inspired to do this by another image id seen not long ago, it may have been on here, i cant remember..

But heres my attempt.

DSC_9342-Edit_zpsdb87c369.jpg

DSC_9303-Edit_zps33ad1bb6.jpg

Nice idea- I'd like to see the full wine glass in shot, as opposed to cropping
off the foot (y)

Les ;)

I was going to do one that showed the whole glass, but i didnt have anything attractive for it to stand on!..

Wow, I have seen a few like this but these are great, Well done. I am just starting to get into this sort of photography and was wondering how you lit this shot and what sort of back drop did you use to get such a bright white?

Thanks guys..

John, i used a piece of frosted perspex with a couple of speedlites bcked away from it, it gave a lovely (Almost) even light..

Thanks guys..

John, i used a piece of frosted perspex with a couple of speedlites bcked away from it, it gave a lovely (Almost) even light..

Got myself a piece of perspex to try this out. Could you tell me what sort of set up you used, you said a couple of speed lights but what WB did you use to get that crisp white?

John, I shoot in raw so I can play with things like wb in post, iirc these may have had an orange gel and then cooled to white in post.. I can't remember now, if te were with the gel then I do know the wb was set to auto and the camera adjusted the the background to neutral (white) but the main thin is to shoot raw so u can adjust to taste..

HTH

Tony

John, I shoot in raw so I can play with things like wb in post, iirc these may have had an orange gel and then cooled to white in post.. I can't remember now, if te were with the gel then I do know the wb was set to auto and the camera adjusted the the background to neutral (white) but the main thin is to shoot raw so u can adjust to taste..

HTH

Tony

That's great, thanks for the help.

Back