Sport Photography - first attempt(Rugby)

Edit My Images
No
The following images are my first attempt at sports photography. I stumbled across this match and took some shots using a D200 with a 105mm F2.5 (old and manual) with a 2x teleconverter.

Any feedback welcomed,
Thanks,
Bootneckstu

Darlo_43.jpg

Darlo_38.jpg

Darlo_37.jpg

Darlo_29.jpg

Darlo_25.jpg

Darlo_24.jpg

Darlo_23.jpg

Darlo_27.jpg

Hmmm .... looks strangely like a match I was at on Sunday ;)

Good images matey!!!! Must do Durham next time ;)

Anth.

Coincidence that you were both taking a shot at the same time of the same kick at the same match with the same backgrounds etc... how freaky! ;)

Aye, he's my stalker!!!!

His shot is actually of the LCD on my camera AFTER I have just taken my shot!!!!

LOL

:)

Anth

In all seriousness though .. the images .....

Dunno if your monitor is set on high brightness, but I think some of your images could do with a little more saturation / contrast to give them a bit more punch!!!

Anth.

The images looked fine on my mac, but when viewed on my pc they look a bit flat?? anyone??

Hmmm - at a guess I'd say monitor calibration.

Don't know too much about macs - but by the sound of it, one monitor is a lot brighter than the other. May be worth viewing the same image and calibrating monitors so that they look identical on both.

Cheers.

Anth/

After carefull consideration, i have decided to just stick to the mac and shall sort out brightness issues on one computer as oppossed to two.:)

Back