Spotted a togger : Part 3

I think he might have seen me, but then again maybe not!

DSC_0201 by Pandyboy, on Flickr

Taken on board a cruise I went on last September on St Lawrence River up to Quebec.

This is my big bro getting ready for a dressage shoot yesterday, I was his assistant doing the printing.

Trevor by me+2oD, on Flickr

clocked this togger to-day, only had compact, was on motorbike
rye047clock.jpg

Spotted at a local wakeboarding competition, also seemed to be acting as rescue boat and nearly saw his kit go overboard at least once :eek:

IMG_5034.jpg

5388 by gm43uk, on Flickr

A photographer makes friends at the Fringe

Spotted these guys yesterday at Kettlewell Scarecrow Festival.

6040884755_f7395cbd88.jpg

Not sure about this guys method of getting peoples attention.

6041437544_b236b167e2.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted at a local wakeboarding competition, also seemed to be acting as rescue boat and nearly saw his kit go overboard at least once :eek:

IMG_5034.jpg

Hes ****ing brave!!

Balcony Shot

Top Hat Photographer

Stud

Shooting Don's Art

South bank if Im not mistaken? I was there today, there are always some good shots to be had around there (y)

South bank if Im not mistaken? I was there today, there are always some good shots to be had around there (y)

Yes, it's one of my favourite locations. There's so much going on in that long stretch of the Queen's Walk all the way from Westminster Bridge to Tower Bridge. And with the Festival of Britain celebration going on there's masses of great subjects to shoot. When that finishes in a few weeks we'll all be back to shooting skateboarders and candid street portraits :)

Back