Spotted a togger : Part 3

Got these at the Tower of London last year.

Tower of London by Si Robinson, on Flickr

And one of me, i love having my photo taken.

9r6s6u.jpg

Last edited:
Tour of Britain at Billington in east lancashire.. About an hr and a half before the bikes arrive photographers make sure they get prime position .

photo.jpg

One from Birmingham City Centre yesterday - was attracted to the bright hair. It really was that colour. Amazing.

I have no idea, why you'd strap a tablet to the top of your camera

Perhaps not a tablet but I've thought about fastening my phone to the top of my camera to give me a tilt/swivel screen for low down and high up shots.

I have no idea, why you'd strap a tablet to the top of your camera

I saw that today. It's possibly a Samsung camera and he's probably using it as a secondary viewfinder. You can also use a tablet or phone as a remote viewfinder; especially useful for group shots you want to be in, or wildlife shots where you definitely don't want to be too close. I've tried it with my Nexus 7 and Samsung NX2000 CSC, but only once; I never found a use for it after that.

I saw that today. It's possibly a Samsung camera and he's probably using it as a secondary viewfinder. You can also use a tablet or phone as a remote viewfinder; especially useful for group shots you want to be in, or wildlife shots where you definitely don't want to be too close. I've tried it with my Nexus 7 and Samsung NX2000 CSC, but only once; I never found a use for it after that.

He was shooting with a Nikon, I checked :) as I was curious :)

Back