Spotted a togger : Part 3

One from a few years ago.

0811-2414_Togger.jpg

I was at Plodda Falls, Glen Affric today, but the light wasn't great and it was mainly a recce for a better day

#1 The falls
DSCF5352.jpg

#2 The falls with added tw*t
DSCF5356.jpg

Not even a word when he arrived, just climbed over the barrier and planked himself down. :mad:

all you need is a dog frolicking about in the water and the picture is complete :)

I was well placed for a scoop shot if he had slipped down the slope. :whistle: Even stranger was that his girlfriend stood less than a metre away from me and never uttered a word either.:rolleyes:

I was well placed for a scoop shot if he had slipped down the slope. :whistle: Even stranger was that his girlfriend stood less than a metre away from me and never uttered a word either.:rolleyes:

Sounds like they were trying to get you to move on.

When he came back over the fence he did say that he hoped he hadn't got in the way of my photos :rolleyes:, so the problem was definitely attitude, rather than any language one. It was a shame because I'd had a very friendly chat with a togger who was in the carpark when I arrived, but I guess it takes all types.

Braced, well sort of, and ready for action................................

Please click on the pohoto for the large version, thanks.

original.jpg

Love this Garry, especially the reflections of brolly and tog, but now I really want to see her shot too ........... :banghead: I'm not sure the base of the lamppost (or whatever) at top mid of the frame helps, mind.

Last edited:
Love this Garry, especially the reflections of brolly and tog, but now I really want to see her shot too ........... :banghead: I'm not sure the base of the lamppost (or whatever) at top mid of the frame helps, mind.

Thanks. I couldn't frame it close enough so as not to to include that junk without cutting into the subject. And there wasn't time to get another angle; she'd already taken one shot and I thought I'd missed my chance. I could have used ON1 Photo RAW's magic eraser to remove it all, I suppose. I'll try that and see what happens.

Back