Spotted a togger : Part 3

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a lady togger taking a snap of part of a memorial.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F8, ISO=200, Handheld.
Togger (10)-03200 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

When I load images they always appear softer on here than when I view them in LR,
What settings do you use for TP site?

Closest I'll ever get to a wedding shoot;)

Stumbled on this Christian ceremony (complete with Japanese tog on the left) during a lay-over at Osaka-Kansai a few years back!

39417618930_999624a9a9_b.jpg

GC

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a young lady taking a selfie type snap with her cell phone.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-400, Handheld.
Togger (11)-03220 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Yes, it's unfortunate that it was in the Strand in central London, quite a busy street that time of day. I had to wait quite a while for a gap in the traffic. If I'd waited for a clear background, they'd have packed up and gone long ago and it would have been a badly-framed shot of a NatWest bank. The drawbacks of street photography.

Wish I had spotted him sooner .. or at least before I got home so I could have.....offered him some friendly advice.... hmm ..

bike.jpg

got himself in the paper though :(

chorleygp.jpg

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of two young ladies taking snaps together.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-500, Handheld.
Togger (12)-03221 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Back