Spring morning at Liyn Dinas

I'll be there next week, looking forward to it even more now!
Thanks

Lovely Rory.

Despite living in Wales for almost 37 years, this is a place I never visited. Maybe one day soon.

Despite living in Wales for almost 37 years, this is a place I never visited. Maybe one day soon.

What.....never!

Rory, in my opinion the tree looks like a bit of an imposition here. I love the colour of the spring leaves against the barren hillside, though. Did you take any without the tree?

What.....never!

Rory, in my opinion the tree looks like a bit of an imposition here. I love the colour of the spring leaves against the barren hillside, though. Did you take any without the tree?
I only took three shots as the light was only available for a few seconds. I used the tree to break up the expanse of water....Always another day ;-)

Not sold on the tree - or the ripple on the rhs.

I'd have gone a lot longer in reach, got ahead of that tree with a pair of wellies or stood to the left and right and zoomed in on the boathouse shooting just it, the reflections and some of the greenery around it 50:50 - using either a 70-200 or 200+ style lens

Very nice shot Rory, well composed with lovely light & colours plus for me nice reflections that are not an exact mirror of the subject.

Back