SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
10 was my absolute favourite closely followed by 8 and 6.

Excellent work as always!

Great set of shots Steve. You obviously went to alot more effort than I did last week to find compositions and it shows.

Number 8 would be my pick of the bunch.

Great set of shots Steve. You obviously went to alot more effort than I did last week to find compositions and it shows.

Number 8 would be my pick of the bunch.

Thanks - to be fair these span 3 years worth of shooting up there over the spring months. To get THAT lot in one week would be very very difficult. I've been reprocessing images and replacing the older versions on Flickr and sharing them on here as I go.

"Excellent" set of images, no fav's as I like them all very much.

George.

I thought i recognised some of these.....you've posted them before!

No 1 is my favourite. I hope you don't mind me saying but in my opinion most could benefit from a bit more "oomph" in the processing. They just look rather reserved or perhaps polite to me.

I have.

All have been reprocessed recently to my tastes now as opposed to them. Looking back they felt a bit too heavy handed with the processing so they’ve been redone and more politely redone with a little less definition and more subtle curves/levels adjustments.

Often less is more and the more pictures I see the more I think this.

Last edited:
3 and 6 work especially well for me. The light in 1 is superb and overall the view is great, but somehow I feel it's lacking something - I think it would suit a bit more processing to bring out the drama, though appreciate it's not your way

1,6,&7 :clap: excellent mate

Thanks. Not bettering them this year. This mornings effort. Perfect reflections but no light. Still I have the composition etc nailed down for my next trip. Rather than retake pictures I’m totally happy with its new locations. Sligachan area etc needs done. I’ve done Elgol and Cill Chriosd to death, I’ve done Trotternish to death but Sligachan etc has lots of unrealised potential for me

IMG_3924.jpg

Back