Springtail (8)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Not really had much time of late what with Cotton Fields to harvest and of course pro work to cover. But hoping to get back into a bit of Macro/Close up work again time permitting.

Fuji X-T1, Schneider 120mm Makro Symmar Lens, Self Made Focusing Tubes & Lens Panel, 200-ISO, 1/180th @ F5.6, Modified RF. Plus a bit of forward tilt to improve DOF.

Springtail (8)-02581 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking and any comments welcome.,(y)

George.

If you can get a close up of the eyes of these barkfly its well worth it :D

Nice shot not sure the purple tones compliment the barkfly but the detail is very good :D

If you can get a close up of the eyes of these barkfly its well worth it :D

Nice shot not sure the purple tones compliment the barkfly but the detail is very good :D

Thanks for that Bryn, Appreciated.(y)

I wasn't sure of what it was so I labelled it as a "Springtail" I honestly didn't know it was a "Barkfly".:rolleyes: No choice of the background colour as it was just scratchin' about on top of one of our bins.

George.

Nice shot George
Well our bin is a great place to find sprintails and barkflies but at least ours are brown and black.

Nice shot George
Well our bin is a great place to find sprintails and barkflies but at least ours are brown and black.

Thanks for that Alf, Appreciate your comments.(y)

George.

Great shot George with exception detail on it(y)

Many thanks for that Icy, Appreciate your comments.(y)

"I'm a bit out of things at the moment due to very high pressures of business but hope to get things moving again in the near future".

George.

Many thanks for that Icy, Appreciate your comments.(y)

"I'm a bit out of things at the moment due to very high pressures of business but hope to get things moving again in the near future".

George.

Hope things will get better for you soon and do more photography. Unfortunately, bugs time is about over. As I remember from last year, start from Nov, bugs will be more or less gone:(

Back