st govans chapel and manorbier sunset

Name
Ryland
Edit My Images
Yes
full

after buying the fotovue book photograping south wales i found out the st govans chapel was in west wales ...always thought it was in cornwall
default_).gif
...so last december i had a day off so took a drive down there to take a few pics..I went at the wrong time of day so i was stuggling with shadows but was lucky enough that a few clouds got rid of the shadows just long enough to take some pics and after that i was lucky enough to catch a cracing sunset at manorbier beach on the way home
default_).gif
45808139734_b9da3b999f_c.jpg

46531843751_1a05950299_c.jpg

32658616328_15b73733dd_c.jpg

45808088824_c5b90b2872_c.jpg

c + c welcome

Very nice, were down in Pembroke at the moment so always good to see local images. Yups St Govens is by Bosherston.
1st pic - tide was out then and a calm day :D I've been there and the wave have been crashing up, the B&W image works well, a classic angle.
Quite like the 4th pic. Next time try Freshwater West for the sunset, the bay points in exactly the right direction for sunset

Next time try Freshwater West for the sunset, the bay points in exactly the right direction for sunset
...i was lucky ..i was racing the sunset and luckily i found manorbier beach..facing the right way and only a 50 yard walk to the beach...got there just in time ...i will try freshwater west ...and marloes sands

Back