St Mary's Lighthouse

I think I like the first the most, really nice lead and light catching the lighthouse.

I went on Sunday AM for solstice sunrise, bloody hell that was an early start!

Like 1 & 2 Andy but 1 pips it with the lovely warmth and composition.

I prefer the second as the light and reflections on the foreground water add so much more interest. However if you cropped some of the sky out I think it would make the whole composition much stronger.

One and two very nice with 2 edging it for me. Crop on 3 is a bit tight on the tip of the lighthouse.

Fabulous. Loving number 1 for the light alone.

Gaz

Fantastic, I can't pick a favourite, I love them all. The first for the detail and gorgeous colour. The second for the solid composition and balance, and the third for that reflection. Top stuff (y)

Torn between 1 and 3 for me, I think theres more detail in the rocks in the foreground that could be lifted just slightly...

Gorgeous set none the less

I think Ive decided its 3 for me......

Robin

I like no 1 especially; lovely composition and the colours are nice and also believable!

The part-reflection of the lighthouse in no 2 is kind of neither-here- nor-there for me. I might have been tempted to move a few feet to the right to hide it against the road. Or to the left, to include more of it. Perhaps you did all those things too!

Back