Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Buck
Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
No
@SarahLee - a lovely creative shot and the colours/tones work really well compared to say more primary colours. The composition is also good - some might say they don't like the cropped spiral at the top of the shot but I think it works well and the dark background shows the curves and colours off to good effect. PS is it a Slinky?!

@fabs - a nicely seen and taken shot. It fits the theme perfectly and is a colourful reminder of sunshine, childhoods and summer (badly needed with our current weather!). The OCD in me wanted the stick to vertical and the background not to have the change very near the bottom, possibly gained by a lower position or a little PP? Regardless, that is my nit picking perfectionist coming to the surface. Overall a lovely image.

@TheBigYin - a shot that means something to lots of people! The shot has lots of colour in it as well as the theme being about colour. Well thought of (I know you have been limited in getting out so great to see this!) and has the right balance/composition to make it a good entry this month.

Finally, well done to all three of you for staying the course and entering all twelve months. Not an easy challenge and it places demands and pressure on already busy lives so, well done again (y)(y)(y)

Marc

Mucky Rims
Staff member
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank Adrian as ever for your comments. I did consider some PS work on the wall at the bottom but I probably would've made it worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.