STAG DO TOP GEAR

Name
Sam Waterhouse
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Just a few from the weekend. C&C is welcome as always but remember I was under the influence when I took these :puke: i was at a stag do! I realise they wont win any prizes! I didn’t have a tripod or off camera flash so I had to make do it was late and we had drunk a lot.

One friend has an R1 the other has an R32.

I was trying to go for a top gear kind of look.

Thanks for looking

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

#1 is nice.

2 & 3 the car blends into the sky too much for me, and the bike ones don't do anything for me.

Like the composition on all but number 6. Lighting is really good on 1,2,3 and 5 but I guess my biggest criticism has to be the background. That said, I think you've done a good job.

i don't like 6 myself the side on composition is all wrong! however i am in trying to process some hdr attempts from earlier in the day small enough to use on the site.

back ground was out of control unfortunatly cos i was camping in a field at the side of a quater mile strip with a bunch of grease monkeys!

Excellent set! 1, 3 and 6 work best for me, although maybe try and darken the background (cars, buildings etc.) on 6 a bit - I'm not sure how - but it detracts from the bike! I think you captured the 'Top Gear effect' very well! (y)

these are from earlier in the day

IMG_6537_fhdr.jpg

IMG_65451.jpg

some would say OTT but like i say its all a bit of drunken fun!!:)

#1,3,5 work really well. Very nice (y)

sorry i posted wrong i didn't realise you couldn't post cars and bikes in motorsport unless they were moving.... even if the photos had been taken at a race track where both had been thrashed down the 1/4 mile all day

sorry

#1 is a really good shot, the others don't quite do it for me though I'm afraid, they just seem too 'flat'

I like #1, surely for a pukka top gear look the caravan should be on fire and/or in bits :LOL:

the paint in the window was his race number we were doing quater mile drag strip at york

as for the caravan.... :nuts:

sorry i posted wrong i didn't realise you couldn't post cars and bikes in motorsport unless they were moving.... even if the photos had been taken at a race track where both had been thrashed down the 1/4 mile all day

sorry

no need to apologise, i just moved them because i didnt see any motorsport.

Back