Stags

Did they chase you off?

Many thanks for kind comments everyone :)
It's that time of your again very nice
- they do look at their best with those fine antlers at the moment!
Did they chase you off?
- fortunately Gil, there were no hinds present when I took these shots, so I felt safe hidden behind trees.
A nice set Russ nice to see.
- many thanks David - I'll be back again next week to see if I can catch the rutting.

Russ

Nice work Russ, particularly the second with all the mush in the foreground adding the extra layer of interest. Hopefully we all get some good opportunities with the rut this year

Mike

Russ stunning set of images and I agree with Mikes views as above.
Paul

Last edited:
Nice set Russ (y) Still on my 'to-do' list

Russ is there any more below in three maybe not if shot in landscape,it cries out for portrait for me,just need some more of that neck. Two is killer I agree with mike cool effort bro have fun mate all the luck this will be me third year of trying for fallow although I'm going to go into very unprepared at least I have a couple of years of failure to help me along can't wait just have to time the off work period right..

All the luck mate

stu

Russ is there any more below in three maybe not if shot in landscape,it cries out for portrait for me,just need some more of that neck
Hi Stu, Many thanks for comments and suggestion re #3 :)
- it was shot in landscape mode, but I do have just enough image left to show some more neck:

IMG_6162-2.JPG

I think it looks better; what do you think?

Russ

Hi Stu, Many thanks for comments and suggestion re #3 :)
- it was shot in landscape mode, but I do have just enough image left to show some more neck:

View attachment 112177

I think it looks better; what do you think?

Russ
Yes that's better mate I do prefer this crop,,hopefully some others will chime in with their thoughts but you like it and Joel seems to prefer too,so maybe it was worth chucking the idea into the pot lovely detail Russ.:)

stu

Back