Starnberger See, Bavaria

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
The following were really quite accidental sunrise images. Late October I was going on the way out back of Italy going north and ended up camping at the shores of this lake for the night. I wasn't expecting any sunrise given the forecast but it was an absolute jaw-dropper (it was grey not long after). If it was anything like this back in the mountains I wish I had stopped somewhere a bit higher. This was all I could play with for the time and just tried to make the most of it.

20191024-_U1A2715-Edit.jpg

The jetty at 106mm; 6 shot manual focus stack. Photoshop auto blend did a terrible job so I had to assemble it all by hand; you couldn't even tell now.

20191024-_U1A2763-Edit.jpg

I like both - and always good to see some non uk shots on here.

How did you find camping - it is bloody awful isn't it.

When I say camping, I mean camping in my car. Wouldn't consider anything else, but would like to upgrade to a nice Transporter van.

When I say camping, I mean camping in my car. Wouldn't consider anything else, but would like to upgrade to a nice Transporter van.

Nothing wrong with a night in the car - so long as its not crazy cold you can get a remarkably good sleep and be ready for action in the morning. Hotels are better though

Back