weekly Steg snaps 2021 - Week 3, Stone

Bonkers. I love it.

Glad you decided not to halve the distance between your feet and your head :)

Odd - verry odd. I like odd :)

Weird.

Weird indeed,
but I guess being weird will help you fit right in :D

No idea how you managed to take that as it is the underside of your foot! You must be very limber!

I kinda want to ask for an explanation... but I'm scared what the answer might be! :ROFLMAO:

It's mad, but it's intriguing, and the colours and textures are great.

Surreal and inventive, like many of the other shots so far. The motion and blur adds to the image. I'm not sure whether it's scary or fun. WHich is probably a good thing.

Very creative and top marks for going “all in” on the job :) You’ve certainly gone for an action shot, I like it

Go on then, let's have a "how it was shot" :)

By the way, you need to link back here from the main thread.

I tried a link, but it just linked to the image not this thread, although I think I've fixed it. I've just found the instructions, so I'll try harder next time.

I did put a brief description of how I shot this above the image.... To elaborate, bath full of water, bag of apples, Gopro lying at bottom of bath, and a head torch in a weighted jam jar, diffused by an old yoghurt pot as lighting, also at the bottom of the bath.

Last edited:
A nice creative take :)

Blimey, I've been holding off commenting, don't know what to say! I thought I saw clingfilm then scratched my head again.

I like the idea, the torch underwater. And the burred apples.

Just hope it complies with H&S Regs. ;)

Well done :D

Last edited:
OMG do you know what I thought that was a babies foot in a blankie.. I really should put my glasses on and read the description before allowing my mind to make its own mind up. :)
Excellent take on the subject I like it, I like it a lot.
I love the way you have thought outside of the box and have put so much effort into the subject and technique. big thumbs up from me, I look forward to seeing what else you offer over the next 51 weeks.

Very imaginative it works well

This is far more interesting than pig poo. It's an excellent idea, well done.

OK, I have seen it done before .... but not as well as this :) .

Back