Stickers

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
These stickers appear in various places around the city centre, usually stuck on lamp-posts and similar bits of street furniture. I'm not sure what they represent (although I think the "Sektion 84" sticker is from a Swedish ice-hockey fan club - maybe they played the Sheffield Steeler's at some point?), but they make for good photo opportunities.

Sticker
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Sticker-2

Sticker-3

Sticker-4

Sticker-5

Sticker-6

Sticker-7

Sticker-8

"OH SH!T, WHAT IS THAT?" went in my mind when the
fist take got into my eye… but the whole thing started,
as I was scrolling down the thread, to magically make a
lot of sense!

You did something great of a rather simplistic idea. Varied
PoV, thoughtful compositions and very cool renditions! (y)

"OH SH!T, WHAT IS THAT?" went in my mind when the
fist take got into my eye… but the whole thing started,
as I was scrolling down the thread, to magically make a
lot of sense!

You did something great of a rather simplistic idea. Varied
PoV, thoughtful compositions and very cool renditions! (y)

Thanks. I took a lot of these on a photo-walk. I think some of the people there thought I was nuts taking what, at first glance, appeared to be close up shots of lamp-posts, fences and windows. :)

I don't know how you manage to think of these ideas Nige, in my book this is another "Excellent" theme/ series of shots.(y)

George.

I don't know how you manage to think of these ideas Nige, in my book this is another "Excellent" theme/ series of shots.(y)

George.

Thanks George. I like little details like this. As with macro shots, there are things all around us that most people never notice or just take for granted, and often they can make for nice photographs (speaking subjectively of course :)).

George.

He hasn't thought of anything... He keeps his eyes open, knows his environment, and appreciates that not every photograph needs to be a sunset or romanticised landscape.

You see these things in the most unusual of places if you're not walking around like a zombie. This was 35ft over a canal in Manchester... there's no way you could have put it there without taking some stupid risks.

_DSC2100.jpg

He hasn't thought of anything... He keeps his eyes open, knows his environment, and appreciates that not every photograph needs to be a sunset or romanticised landscape.

You see these things in the most unusual of places if you're not walking around like a zombie. This was 35ft over a canal in Manchester... there's no way you could have put it there without taking some stupid risks.

View attachment 72148

Yes Teacher !! :rolleyes:

Interesting thread, could start a trend........

Back