Still some bugs about....

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes

Ladybird? …we call it Ladybug!
but ours have other colours…
how long do you spent on your knees every day?

Ladybird? …we call it Ladybug!
but ours have other colours…
how long do you spent on your knees every day?

Not very long.... in fact on this shoot didnt have to get on knees once, though my mate did plenty of times :D

[QUOTE="Tintin124, post: 7126379, member: 68794" in fact on this shoot didnt have to get on knees once, though my mate did plenty of times :D[/QUOTE]
That sounds sooo wrong :p:D
That ladybird is way too cool and it shows you didnt take that shot :D
Nice set Bryn and its good to see you know where TP is still :p

Great set of images Bryn, as usual good detail and composition. #1, #5, would be my picks of the set.(y)

George.

superb globby captures mate, also like the ladybird with his see through helmet!!

Ooooo eeerrrr didn't think I was at that much detail ;) cheers for the comment bud... Do need to get out with the camera properly.

#1 & 2 are superb Byrn;) haven't got time to take photo lately and depressed about the weather :(

Weather is shocking hence I have been doing more portrait work recently but do need to keep the macro kit going :D Thanks for the comment.

Ooooo eeerrrr didn't think I was at that much detail ;) cheers for the comment bud... Do need to get out with the camera properly.

Weather is shocking hence I have been doing more portrait work recently but do need to keep the macro kit going :D Thanks for the comment.

Get an get wet you Wuss :D:D:D:D Nice set Bryn I like the Ladybird

Les;)

great set Bryn, I just don't seem to find the time at the moment for photography. These have inspired me to try though ;)

Heehe thanks Les, sorry my camera is allergic to water of any sort... and as its the only camera I own and can afford to run at moment it is getting wrapped in cotton wool :D

That makes sense Bryn, my camera has been wet more than once- I can tell you lol

Not that it gets a lot of use these days, busy busy busy :exit:

Les :D

I really love the lady bird, although the others particularly the spingtails are good.

Last edited:
That makes sense Bryn, my camera has been wet more than once- I can tell you lol

Not that it gets a lot of use these days, busy busy busy :exit:

Les :D

I'm sure you'll be back soon enough with loads of fancy gear to make me jealous ;)

I really love the lady bird, although the others particularly the spingtails are good.

Thank you.

Very nice Bryn - especially the lady.

Cheers Chris appreciated the comment need to get out a bit more.

Back