Stoat Kit

They all lovely, but that second shot is brilliant. Great timing.

Typical youngster - sticks their tongue out just as you take the picture. :rolleyes:

Well caught Bob - two and three are great. (y):D

Last edited:
Nice set, love the second image.

Lovely set, especially #2.

Typical youngster - sticks their tongue out just as you take the picture. :rolleyes:

I do the same and I'm no youngster!!! :p

Reactions: Sky
Lovely images Bob :)

Thank you Les

Cracking photo opportunity there. (y)

Cheers Roger it was an unexpected oppurtunity

They all lovely, but that second shot is brilliant. Great timing.

Thank you Dominic

Well caught Bob - two and three are great. (y):D

Thank you Trevor

Right place at the right time love number 2 well caught

Thank you derbydude

Nice set, love the second image.

Thank you Dale

Lovely set, especially #2.
I do the same and I'm no youngster!!! :p

Thank you Nod

Amazing Bob, I would love to see a Stoat in the area long enough to get a photo let alone a Kit! You must be so pleased

Amazing Bob, I would love to see a Stoat in the area long enough to get a photo let alone a Kit! You must be so pleased

Cheers Adam, it really was one of the rare occasions right place right time, very pleasing :)

Bob very quietly, they are fabulous you don't need boarders bro..... they are bloody fabulous they stand on their own (y)

maybe knock bkg hilights back a gnats?

lovely Bob really really lovely one to remember for your life huh :)

Bob very quietly, they are fabulous you don't need boarders bro..... they are bloody fabulous they stand on their own (y)

maybe knock bkg hilights back a gnats?

lovely Bob really really lovely one to remember for your life huh :)

Thank you Stu.......bkg highlights already knoced back, shall be printing a couple so maybe a bit more, borders yeah just a phase :)

Wonderful shots andobviously, a great experience for you too .One never to be forgotten,I'd imagine.

Just a phase.... I love that :cool: No thank you mate for sharing i'm only replying again for another peak:LOL: yup still bloody fab !!

Reactions: RKC
Lovely.

I saw one today, I think in got a couple of blurred shots as it immediately scarpered

Lovely.

I saw one today, I think in got a couple of blurred shots as it immediately scarpered
Thank you, they dont hang about :)

Back