Stonechat

What a lovely shot Luke - nice capture

Les :)

Very nice , I am sorry to ask , and it`s only out of interest , but have you cropped this much ?

Wonderful image Luke.

Lovely shot Luke (y) but that bit of grass/cobweb? would have to go :)

Very nice , I am sorry to ask , and it`s only out of interest , but have you cropped this much ?

Mark, I wondered the same, the IQ does look like a heavy 'ish crop but then looked on Flickr and thought maybe not.

Possibly down to it being a square crop and the size its posted at?

Here it is at 800x800, looks better to me

Stonechat by Luke Case, on Flickr

What a lovely shot Luke - nice capture

Les :)
Thanks Les :) I've been after a decent image of them for a while but now I can't seem to keep them away!
No need to be sorry; it's not a huge crop by any means but I did notice the file size was smaller than usual after I exported from LR. I'll have to check that I've exported it properly!
Wonderful image Luke.
Thank you!
Lovely shot Luke (y) but that bit of grass/cobweb? would have to go :)

Mark, I wondered the same, the IQ does look like a heavy 'ish crop but then looked on Flickr and thought maybe not.

Possibly down to it being a square crop and the size its posted at?

Here it is at 800x800, looks better to me

Stonechat by Luke Case, on Flickr
Thanks Phil; I kind of liked the cobweb for some reason but my partner also said she didn't like it. I'll get rid of it and see what I think :)

It looks fine to me posted at the original size - a nice clean shot. I'd also lose the cobweb - they don't usually bother me but the single stand at this angle is distracting.

Mike

Back