Stop Brexit Man

Thanks, David. I had my phone in Portrait mode and Steve raised his hand at the last moment, so it's not as sharp as I'd like, but it got his face well enough, so I'm happy with it.

You got a couple of good ones of Steve, in different moods. Nice work.

Andy, I think he's there most days, opposite the Houses of Parliament. It's possible that he might wander along to College Green every now and then.

Steve, thanks for the suggestion. I like the way he seems to be casually resting on the edge of the photo.

I voted leave. I'll leave it at that.
I'm surprised at how many where taken in by the brexit claims. Most of them were plainly nonsense right from the start.
I won't deny that there are some valid reasons for wanting to leave, but I could count them on the fingers of half a hand.:banghead:

Brexit Britain sadly.

I'm in London in a few weeks, so would love to get a picture of him.
Well, timing is everything there. In two weeks you could get some shots of the big anti-Brexit march on the 19th. In less than four weeks we will theoretically have left, so he might have gone home by then.

I'm surprised at how many where taken in by the brexit claims. Most of them were plainly nonsense right from the start.
I won't deny that there are some valid reasons for wanting to leave, but I could count them on the fingers of half a hand.:banghead:

I’d still vote leave and opt for no deal. HTH

I think it might have been a better shot without the yellow ribbon, he never achieved fame in my eyes, far from it

Back