Strands of web and mummy spider

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Not that impressive a picture in the grand scheme of things - but I like how the light is picking up on the strands of the web and the female spider standing nearby tending her nest full of eggs.

1200sweb.jpg

Paul.

Agreed not that impressive as I needed to hunt the spider to see it :D but I looked at this shot before I read the caption and its what I thought too, the web and the sunlight is the center of this shot.

Agreed not that impressive as I needed to hunt the spider to see it :D but I looked at this shot before I read the caption and its what I thought too, the web and the sunlight is the center of this shot.

Doesn't help with he spider being the same colour as the predominant colour! :)

Paul.

Agree with the comments so far, Paul...and although the wider view may not be to everyone's taste, I think it works on this occasion. Plus, the back-lighting on the spider looks good and there is still plenty of fine detail coming through.

Agree with the comments so far, Paul...and although the wider view may not be to everyone's taste, I think it works on this occasion. Plus, the back-lighting on the spider looks good and there is still plenty of fine detail coming through.

Cheers Andy m8 :)

Paul.

Back