Strange New World

That's a cracking topical "Easter" image Roger (y)

Thats destined for the "home page" ;)

Ahh now that is properly gorgeous , ha I've spent a few hours with those little rascals mate and their derivitives. that's a lovely take !!

Roger you'll love this my first hatch one year was a single gozzer,it's not good when this happens they need friends,. I had a bright idea my lad could be his mate,my son was around 6 months old at the time. It worked a treat they were best mates for a few months. Eventually gozzer got big started nibbling son................... game over:dummy:. But to hear this tiny boy wrapped up to the nines in his pushchair, talking away in goose and being answered in goose by another baby will stay with me . They would spend hours together totally happy with each other's company

Mate have you one like this a tad wider?? I really like this one really like it !! but subject feels a little tight in frame........... just a thought.:)

Cheers for the trip down memory lane :cool:

TFS

stu

Ahh now that is properly gorgeous , ha I've spent a few hours with those little rascals mate and their derivitives. that's a lovely take !!

Roger you'll love this my first hatch one year was a single gozzer,it's not good when this happens they need friends,. I had a bright idea my lad could be his mate,my son was around 6 months old at the time. It worked a treat they were best mates for a few months. Eventually gozzer got big started nibbling son................... game over:dummy:. But to hear this tiny boy wrapped up to the nines in his pushchair, talking away in goose and being answered in goose by another baby will stay with me . They would spend hours together totally happy with each other's company

Mate have you one like this a tad wider?? I really like this one really like it !! but subject feels a little tight in frame........... just a thought.:)

Cheers for the trip down memory lane :cool:

TFS

stu

Thanks Stu ... I do have a wider view but I wanted the 'focus' to be clearly on the face and any wider would have diluted the effect IMO. :)

I love seeing good shots of the more common birds - you need to get things right to hold the attention, and the low perspective and interest with the flower has done that perfectly here

Mike

Back