Street Performer (8)

Once again George, you've had a great eye for the subject, alongside the excellent pp.
I'm liking the composition, placement in the frame and your 'physical closeness' to the subject.
The only thing (although I hesitate to say), is the line of the hat, in covering his eyes.
Do you have one with the head slightly raised, or eyes to be seen?

Once again George, you've had a great eye for the subject, alongside the excellent pp.
I'm liking the composition, placement in the frame and your 'physical closeness' to the subject.
The only thing (although I hesitate to say), is the line of the hat, in covering his eyes.
Do you have one with the head slightly raised, or eyes to be seen?

Thank you Paul, appreciate your reply.

"I do have one or two other snaps of this guy, but this was the one I liked the best for the look of concentration, position of the hands, together with a less crowded background"

Really like the subject and don't mind the hat. It looks like an acoustic guitar so would cloned out the pickup cable , if that is what it is; not because its a cable but because it is rod straight and vertical. Only other thing is if you had noticed the chap walking out of frame you may have waited that slit second until he'd gone, I know and then caught the other one walking in:). People can be a pain.

Really like the subject and don't mind the hat. It looks like an acoustic guitar so would cloned out the pickup cable , if that is what it is; not because its a cable but because it is rod straight and vertical. Only other thing is if you had noticed the chap walking out of frame you may have waited that slit second until he'd gone, I know and then caught the other one walking in:). People can be a pain.

Thank you Mike, appreciate your reply.

Back