Street photography in Nepal

Name
Sebastian
Edit My Images
Yes
Interesting images, I like them.

The second one really makes me wonder a lot about the place you're in and where the photographer is - the trolleys tell me it's a supermarket, but I can't work out if you're on the inside or outside.

In the last one the sun flare and composition work well, he has a message from god maybe :)

Really great set of images Sebastian, the B&W presentation works very well.(y)

George.

Thanks guys, I have more coming soon.

@dancook - the photo was taken at the airport, I'm looking towards Departures on a busy day

Lovely set!

Honestly, i'm not a fan of the b&w conversion. It's a little too matte/mushy for my tastes, but everything else is (y)

Great. Look forward to seeing them!

Love wide angle travel portraits.

fantastic

I really like the B&W processing on those first shots. really really nice. How did you process the second one? Please tell :)

Hi Adam,
It was processed with my custom pre-set in Lightroom and then adjusted for highlights and shadow compensation. A little bit of hand drawn vignette and... done!

Fab set and very thought provoking , I also thought " waiting " was a supermarket ! "News " is very clever , must admit I prefer the colour images though .brilliant photos though!

Thank you for your kind words Liz, appreciated.
I usually shoot colour, but I also love b&w, especially on the street!

Top stuff. I do like the B&W conversions and the processing is top notch. The first two images are quite striking> The little fella looking in on the second really adds another dimension, great work.

Nice capture, and nice processing too. [emoji106]

Can't add much other than I too like colour but apprectiate these are fab really fab. Your use of light and that very close pov is sooooooooooooo good :)

May I ask how wide the lens is ?

Gaz

Can't add much other than I too like colour but apprectiate these are fab really fab. Your use of light and that very close pov is sooooooooooooo good :)

May I ask how wide the lens is ?

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

I use Sigma lenses: 24-70mm and 15-30mm. The super wide ones are 15-30mm (on Nikon D3).
Thanks for your comment!

All the best,

Seb

Last edited:
These are superb IMO. Love the colour ones too. Can't wait to see more form you. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks for taking time to comment guys, Nepal is incredibly interesting and I'm glad you like some of my shots. More to come (as soon as I will find more time: assignments = priority)

Last edited:
Back