Street Photography

The world is full of streets and the streets are (usually) full of interesting people...

African woman talking to white girls E-PL5 P8300004.jpg

Austrian police officer in the Zillertal S10 NIK_1082.jpg

Young Asian woman peering South Street Exeter GX7 P1140319.JPG

Bearded man in wool cap at Exeter bus station 5D IMG_3554.JPG

Young woman in Hall Austria 5758.JPG

Bicycle with big tyres and trailer in Exeter A65 DSC02564.JPG

That shot of the guy sitting there with his cigarette is beautiful! For street photography, I like to take photos of strangers, but I still feel weird to be in a position, because they do not realize, I am taking a picture of them.

That shot of the guy sitting there with his cigarette is beautiful! For street photography, I like to take photos of strangers, but I still feel weird to be in a position, because they do not realize, I am taking a picture of them.

I stand corrected, the guy with the cigarette is me by the way. :runaway:

Some in this thread!

For me (as @gramps said above) opportunities have been limited. Couple that with my inability to make images as good as I'd like, it leaves me with very few images to share...

_MG_7933-Edit.jpg
_MG_7937-Edit.jpg
_MG_8630-Edit-2.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

I guess as regards this thread, there isn't a dedicated 'Street' forum so pics usually go in 'People & Portraits' ... as this is a 'Talk' forum, it's not really for pics anyway. :)
A forum/sub-forum for posting 'Street' photos would be good.

I guess as regards this thread, there isn't a dedicated 'Street' forum so pics usually go in 'People & Portraits' ... as this is a 'Talk' forum, it's not really for pics anyway. :)
A forum/sub-forum for posting 'Street' photos would be good.
I almost mostly only shoot street photography - it doesn't feel right for me to share in People and Portraits. In my mind that's something different. I've posted once or twice in 'Talk' but that's about it

I almost mostly only shoot street photography - it doesn't feel right for me to share in People and Portraits. In my mind that's something different. I've posted once or twice in 'Talk' but that's about it
It is right under the current forum setup ... it has been discussed before and that was the decision of the Mods at the time.
It isn't right to post photos in a 'Talk' forum as that's simply not what those forums are for ... they are 'Discussion' forums, not for posting photos. :)

Back