Street Portraits

Edit My Images
No
Although I am predominatly a street photographer, I have never really shot street portraits, prefer to shoot wider scenes with light and shadow. However, the last couple shoots have had mixed light, so have been shooting more street portraits. Will add this post as I get through them...

Hi there.

Shoot more like this, the pov is great along with the pose. Helped by the subjects outfit. Liking the choice of background too..

Gaz

Hi Ash.

Just clicked on your link. Wish I hadnt, left me feeling very inadequate :)
Only jesting the images are just so good. Great subjects and moments captured. You see light so well.

Fabulous photography for me at least.

"In awe"

Gaz

@cargo - Thanks Gaz, very kind of you!

I tend to post more images on my instagram feed (www.instagram.com/ashsmithone) whereas the website has more select images. I tend to only post to flickr to use as a host for link sharing, so if you would like to see more best bet is to follow on IG or check the website (i'm a constant curator of my own work, so the content changes on the website quite often as I fall in and out of love with images!)

Thanks Ash.

Tbh. I have never viewed images on Instagram sounds odd don't it ! As every man and his dog uses it. Even stranger I don't have a Facebook account ! I don't have anything against it. I can see how addictive they can be. I come on here regular enough and use my Flickr occassionly when I feel like sharing stuff.
I know this feeling well.
as I fall in and out of love with images

Gaz

A great shot! Do you have any more of this guy? It really looks like the Hollywood actor, Chris Pine :LOL:

Back