Street Shots from Canadian National Exhibition

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, please feel free to critique these street style shots from the CNE in Toronto

CNE-1.jpg

CNE-3.jpg

CNE-15.jpg

Should I desat the yellows a little on that last image?

I'm not on my editing screen, but the colours of 2 and 3 look WEIRD, especially 3.

2 is the most interesting with the lead lies of the slide & the towers in the distance.

1 has a bit too much going on, and the eye is pulled by the couple, the overhead cablecar, the cotton candy stand.

3 feels like there's too much in there, and can't decide between being about the fair or the skyline.

Hope that's useful.

I'm not on my editing screen, but the colours of 2 and 3 look WEIRD, especially 3.

2 is the most interesting with the lead lies of the slide & the towers in the distance.

1 has a bit too much going on, and the eye is pulled by the couple, the overhead cablecar, the cotton candy stand.

3 feels like there's too much in there, and can't decide between being about the fair or the skyline.

Hope that's useful.

Here's another edit of shot 3 (actually different picture but very similar shot). I hope the colours are less weird. The shot I was going for with 3 was the fair and the skyline. Maybe it's more about the fair now that the ferris wheel is in the shot?

CNE-12_1.jpg

They lack focus on a primary subject or you're too far from it.
The Canadian National Exhibition is a riot of color. sites and smells - a veritable treasure of photo ups. However i find in mid-daytime the colors get washed out from the bright sun.
I take 90% of my photos there after dusk.
Check out my gallery of amazing CNE photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsiQTn9Sa

They lack focus on a primary subject or you're too far from it.
The Canadian National Exhibition is a riot of color. sites and smells - a veritable treasure of photo ups. However i find in mid-daytime the colors get washed out from the bright sun.
I take 90% of my photos there after dusk.
Check out my gallery of amazing CNE photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsiQTn9Sa

I love your shots! I see the million things that mine are lacking now that I see yours. Thanks.

Nice set, I like the idea of a cable car along the street (y)

Back