North England 'Street' togs.

Name
Dale
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a long shot, just wondering if there was any street,urban,architecture togs who would be willing to meet up in say Leeds who would be willing to give a old, newbie some guidance?.

Bit of a long shot, just wondering if there was any street,urban,architecture togs who would be willing to meet up in say Leeds who would be willing to give a old, newbie some guidance?.

I came from Leeds to Taunton some 20 years ago, I'm beting the City has change a lot since then?

Les :)

Just take some 'brave' pills and get out there! It takes a bit of time to get over your self conscious conspiciousy, but once that hurdle is passed you'll be able to develop your own style. Look for interesting light, interesting scenes, get in close, and when you think you are close enough, get in closer!

A less conspicuous camera helps here rather than a large DSLR, and if you feel threatened or intimated, move off somewhere where you feel less so. Watch out for private land v public land, a lot of shopping centres are private land, so just beware.

We used to have quite a good group on here from Leeds /Yorkshire. They have all sadly moved over to Facebook now from what I believe. I don't have an account so lost touch with them.

Think I'm going out and about in Leeds on Saturday or Sunday if anyone fancies it.

Back