weekly StuartPearson 52 for 2020 - Week 51 - Decor(ate)

It sounds like a right old palaver. But you've managed to come out on top.
My only little niggle is the funny bit on the left hand side of the dartboard.

Definitely “a right old palaver”, I agree about the funny bit at the side, I did try cloning it but it made the shape of the wall protector change from being round. It’s the shadow from the protector with the angle it’s being photographed.

Last edited:
I admire the effort you have put into your ability shot, looks so much better on Flickr. Great shot.

That is some bit of great work you put in to the shot Stuart, and it payed off spot on too.

Definetely some work to achieve it, there’s at least 100 other photographs where I didn't get the timing right or hit the bullseye!

Great effort for the ability shot. I feel ashamed of my quick snap now :)

Nice picture, is it winter because he is playing Curling?....or because of the Winter Soldier?

Well done, it’s the “winter soldier” connection. I did try adding fake snow during the image with polystyrene balls but they don’t show up due to the exposure length. I could probably have got some on the image with trial and error but one thing with polystyrene it goes everywhere so didn’t fancy the cleanup from extra attempts!

Very nicely thought out and a great take on the theme love the texture and muted colours.

Abiltiy - good work, I see lots of effort went into that .
winter - I agree its a shoe horn but it works

Nice image for broken. Good focus through the 'helping hands'
Good shot and thinking behind Ability. Well taken and processed.
Interesting shot for Winter. I didn't understand it until I looked into it. Nice shot :)

Interesting use of colour for this Stuart.
The title has me beat unless its keyboard warrior? ( is that even a book? no idea)

Interesting use of colour for this Stuart.
The title has me beat unless its keyboard warrior? ( is that even a book? no idea)

Its not an interesting use of colour, that is the virtual keyboard that is created from a laser unit which communicates with a device over Bluetooth. My temporary title was just to give it a name, the letters being pressed on the keyboard spell the name which is linked to the title.

Baffled - but nice :)

Superb idea, and the image fits the book (I assume) as well... Impressive

Its not an interesting use of colour, that is the virtual keyboard that is created from a laser unit which communicates with a device over Bluetooth
Far too technical for me in that case.

Winter and Book are both great, very clever shot for the book. :)

Interesting! What's the spotty background?

A different take on the theme, well thought out Stuart

Back