weekly StuartPearson 52 for 2020 - Week 51 - Decor(ate)

Nicely lit shot and a different angle on the theme. It works really well.

I was going to do something like this with my daughter's hair but the silly static generator wasn't working lol

Nice shot though, love the light.

Lovely shot for Static!

I wanted to do something like this, but didn't know where to start. Very good shot.

Graceful - Lovely image, colours are really good. Could you have got a little more space in front of the duck, so it had something to swim into? As it is, it feels a bit too tightly cropped.
Static - Excellent - Sharp, on theme, very nicely composed. The tight crop is bang on for this (y)

Graceful - Lovely image, colours are really good. Could you have got a little more space in front of the duck, so it had something to swim into? As it is, it feels a bit too tightly cropped.
Static - Excellent - Sharp, on theme, very nicely composed. The tight crop is bang on for this (y)
I didn't think about leaving space, I had zoomed in fully to get the details not thinking about the surroundings more.

Lovely pattern and textures Stuart.

Oh and a donut for @CliveH :D

Static - great idea and well composed
Patterns - nice texture and colours

Tiny
I like the big sweeping curves. I'd like to see a bit more space above the two people.

I think the uncropped version is better. The subject is too near the corner in the cropped version.
On reflection, seeing the two images together I have definitely been too extreme trying to show tiny, the uncropped out of camera is a more pleasing image. Editing is not always going to improve it!!

Choice
A nice little arrangement, good lighting from underneath.

Textures
Good textures, colours and tones.

Hi Stuart

Snappers Choice looks much better on Flickr and there is a superb Image.
Textures, again its better on Flickr, more vivid and lots of details.

Pete

Back