Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti

Thanks for commenting scooby, the only naff thing is the stickers, but it is the lads valeting company, so I can understand them being there :)

nice to see good stuff from a kit lens for a change instead of an uber expensive L

I've only ever used my 550d, 18-55 kit lens a 50 1.8 and a cheapish 55-250mm for 5 years!

So thanks for noticing that :). It's tricky getting really sharp nice shots but it can be done.

I'd love a better body and some L lenses though. Perhaps one day.

Nice work Martin :)

What I would change: On the first image, I would remove the painted arrow on the road.

You've done really well with a kit lens (y)

Clicking on your flickr page and looking at the other images of the scooby, I think there are 2 images that are much better than some of the one's you have posted up here, there's a lovely rear-3-quarter view and a close up of the 5th image, which I think are much better. I look forward to seeing more car images from you (being a subaru fan and owner myself, I personally, really really like these images).

Thanks for that comment Carlh. Appreciated :) cheers also for checking out the other snaps!

I kinnnda like the arrow in that pic. Almost a "this way" please thing! That being said I may do an additional edit and take it out to keep focus on the motor.

Cheers :)

Oddly I shot the very same car for the previous owner possibly 4 years ago!

Back