Suffolk Murders !Update! Now With Pictures!

What CT said :)

You also find you get the attention seeking loners, that actually make stuff up, or push themselves forward so they can get their 15 minutes and actually cause the investigation to be put back many days while they bulls**t !

He seems to have been very "friendly" with a lot of the Ipswich ladies of negotiable affection, and the ones interviewed seem a bit dumbfounded that he has been arrested, friendly helpful guy etc etc. Does make you wonder about the press being this involved, if he is charged how impartial can a jury be now ????

The media (Press & TV) behave like animals when stories like this come out - God only knows what this man's life will be like if he's not involved.

I can still remember times when we were amazed to see footage of American press/tv chasing suspects and police officers on the ground and in the air, to ensure they got the first pictures of a condemned (by the media initially) man.

Lets hope not ! its a neighbour accused of this not King ;) lol

You say that but Sky News did an interview right outside my house without my consent, it made it look as if it was the susspects house! If I were at home and not work they would of recieved a rather hefty blow of verbal anoyance.

What really gets up my nose to be honest, is the amount of information given out daily with interviews of ex -cops, criminologists, criminal profilers, pathologists and a host of others, quoting chapter and verse on forensic information and detection procedures to the extent that it's an Open University Course in crime. They're no doubt all getting handsomely paid for feeding the media frenzy - or am I being cynical?

Thankfully, it's virtually impossible to commit a crime these days without leaving forensic traces of some sort but the trick is to recognize them when they're there. I just feel sorry for the people trying to do their jobs surrounded by this media circus.

You say that but Sky News did an interview right outside my house without my consent, it made it look as if it was the susspects house! If I were at home and not work they would of recieved a rather hefty blow of verbal anoyance.

Hang on chap - some of your pics showed neighbours houses... its difficult, I know, to not show the surrounding area.

*sigh* Too bad the TP fleece are not ready yet, otherwise mr King Boru can try to wear it and get on national (or even international) TV!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: Kamion :D

Thanks for the updates KB and those are cracking shots - any resistance from the subjects to having their pics taken?

Thanks for the updates KB and those are cracking shots - any resistance from the subjects to having their pics taken?

non whatsoever,... they were actually quite friendly,...

EDIT: Mind you they did get stressed when doing their recordings,...

Most certainly,... gave them all my business card,... had to slip it in.

King.

A second person has been arrested in conjunction with this. HIs name has not been given out.

or am I being cynical?

Well yes but deservedly so. The proliferation of 24 hour news channels, news every 30 minutes programs, has meant that 'presenters' now have to do a lot of filling in with what amounts to bull**** and conjecture.

Bring back the once or twice daily news programes and get back to reporting the news instead of opining it IM,erm,O

Well yes but deservedly so. The proliferation of 24 hour news channels, news every 30 minutes programs, has meant that 'presenters' now have to do a lot of filling in with what amounts to bull**** and conjecture.

Bring back the once or twice daily news programes and get back to reporting the news instead of opining it IM,erm,O

Couldnt agree more,...

News is pretty much 99% pointless rubbish, and maybe 1% relevant fact, what really gets me is when they bring in an expert to explain the obvious - sometimes wonder if they are there to explain the obvious to us, or to explain it so the newscaster can understand whats happening ;)

umm. what's happening to this now? why has it gone quiet all of a sudden? have they got the right guy?

The second guy they arrested (and later charged) is due in court on the 2nd of Jan.

umm. what's happening to this now? why has it gone quiet all of a sudden? have they got the right guy?

The press have to be very careful what they say now with the guy charged, as the matter is now sub judice, and the Suffolk Chief Constable has warned they will prosecute anyone who jeopardises this case.

ah. I see.

i feel better about removing the link now!

Back